Saturday, October 26, 2019

Braun 7526 Shaver - Syncro System With Clean & Charge Storage Stand Review


one of the fundamental motives i've tried to stay away from electric razors for my whole adult lifestyles was due to how grimy they get. Little bits of beard stubble will building up at the bottom of the razor, and it would want to be wiped clean off with a damp rag and a q tip. no matter how lengthy i might work on cleaning the shaver, I may want to in no way get it absolutely clean. I felt the greater work made up of the ease of having an electric shaver, and except that, the disposable razor just seemed to shave closer.
The Braun Series 7 Replacement Head has modified all of that. after I first heard that the Braun 7526 shaver should easy itself, i used to be skeptical. I concept self cleaning intended that it came with some form of tool which you would use to manually brush out the undesirable hair. I could not have been greater incorrect. After the usage of the Braun 7526 Shaver, you just location it again in the Syncro machine with smooth & rate garage Stand, press a button, and it will begin to easy itself robotically. The stand additionally recharges the razor.

there may be an alcohol primarily based solution within the stand, and this is used to give the razor an intensive cleansing. The Beard stubble is caught in a filter out in an effort to need to be modified every 4 - 6 weeks. these filters are to be had in 2 packs and 3 packs, and they can be purchased at the same area you purchase your Braun 7526 Shaver.
The Braun 7526 Shaver will shave as close as any blade, and it won't cut your face like a disposable razor will. It comes with a separate wire that you can take with you on overnight trips, despite the fact that you'll need the stand for the self cleaning function.
If I had to whinge approximately something, it would be the noise the stand makes at the same time as it's far cleaning the razor. I normally just press the button before I leave within the morning and then I do not listen the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment